Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tasting - La Mascaronne Vita Bella

Name: La Mascaronne Vita Bella
Varietal: 75% Rolle & 25% Ugni Blanc
Region: Produced in Chateau La Mascaronne, France. Imported to Vienna, Virginia
Country: France. USA
Year: 2015
Price: They ran out of the original wine so this was not on the sheet so I don't know how much this wine was.

Shop Review: "Vita Bella enjoys an intense nose of white flowers and pear. Well rounded in the mouth with delicious expression of fruit at full maturity and a delicate hint of lemon. Perfect with grilled fish, chicken or fresh asparagus."

My Review: This wine was very dry but light-bodied. I can taste the alcohol in this wine. I also got faint hints of pear but not lemon. I would not buy this wine on my own.

I did not try this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment