Monday, February 18, 2019

Tasting - Petite Wine Specialty Chocolat


Name: Petit Wine Specialty Chocolat
Variety: A blend of red wine with dark chocolate flavor and finest cream
Region: Germany
Country: Germany
Year: No year on the bottle
Price: $7.00

Shop Review: "Petit Chocolat is the perfect synergy of red wine with dark chocolate flavor and the finest cream. The rich and creamy chocolate flavor makes this wine specialty a delightful dessert on its own or a perfect companion to all kinds of chocolate creations and ice creams."

My Review:It smells like Baileys Irish Cream. I do not taste the red wine at all. In fact, I hope this qualifies as wine because all I taste is chocolate and cream. Overall, it is an amazing desert wine and for only $7.00 I will be buying it again.

I did not try this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment