Sunday, March 10, 2019

Tasting - Irish Cream

Name: Declan's Irish Cream 
Varietal: Irish Cream and Red Wine
Region: Lewiston, Maine
Country: USA
Year: No year on the bottle
Price: $20.00

Shop Review: "For a true taste of Ireland without the travel, look no further than Declan's Irish Cream Wine Cocktail. Inspired by the bold yet tranquil beauty of the Emerald Isle, its rich flavors evoke images of the lush Irish countryside. Delightfully smooth and indulgently sweet. Declan's is easy to enjoy anywhere and anytime. Whether you take it in coffee or by itself, keep a bottle on your shelf."

My Review: This is my favorite out of all the wines I tried today. It does not taste like wine, it tastes sweet and like chocolate which is right up my alley. It hit the sweet spot but I also felt the burn which is good for some people and bad for others.

I did not try this with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment