Saturday, January 26, 2019

Tasting - 14 Hands Pinot Grigio

Name: 14 Hands Winery Washington State Pinot Grigio
Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio 
Region: Paterson, Washington State
Country: USA 
Year: 2016
Price: $11.00

Winery Review: This crisp, refreshing Pinot Grigio has aromas of fresh melon and green apple that are followed on the palate by flavors of pear and honeysuckle. A great pairing with your favorite seafood. 
- Taken from the bottle (1/26/2019)

My Review: The smell is very overpowering and smells strongly of pears. Personally, I think it smells better than it tastes. There is a faint taste of pears and green apple but overall, I am not a fan of dry wines. This pinot grigio is sour and very tarte. I think I would have liked it better with a mexican or cheese dish. 

I did not taste this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment