Saturday, January 26, 2019

Tasting - Secco Peach Bellini

Name: Secco Peach Bellini wine specialty
Variety: Sparkling wine with peach flavor
Region: Danville, California
Country: USA
Year: No year on the bottle
Price: $6.00

Winery Review: A delicious and fruity specialty made with carbonated wine and peach flavor. This unique delight suits perfect to your brunch or any other occassion.
- Taken from the bottle (1/26/2019) 

My Review: I instantly smell the peach aroma once the glass was poured. Upon the first sip I was instantly in love. The bubbly texture and the peach taste went down very smooth. Although this wine is carbonated it is not overpowering like McDonalds Sprite that brings tears. This sparkling, carbonated wine is perfect for any night out and as for brunch goes, it is so much better than a mimosa.

I did not try this wine with food and I do not think it needed to be paired with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment