Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Tasting - Bay Bridge White Zinfandel


Name: Bay Bridge Winery White Zinfandel
Variety: Varietal White Zinfandel (from Zinfandel grape but processed to make it pink not red) 
Region: Livermore & Ripon, California
Country: USA
Year: No year on the bottle
Price: $3.00

Winery Review: "Not bad for such a hot summer dinner, better chilled before drinking. Pale coral color, slight honey peach aromas, sweet and fruity taste, suitable for girls. Paired it with my dinner, roast squid with garlic. Cheers."
- J.W. (8/14/2018) https://www.vivino.com/bay-bridge-white-zinfandel/w/1672218?year=2014

My Review: The first time I tried this wine without swirling and let me tell you, it makes a difference. I still think it smells pungent but it tastes better with the molecules coating the glass. Overall, this wine is very floral, with medium-sweetness. I would probably not buy this again.

I did not try this with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment