Monday, January 28, 2019

Tasting - White Zinfandel Moscato


Name: Beringer Main & Vine White Zinfandel Moscato 
Variety: Blended wine (85% White Zinfandel and 15% Moscato) 
Region: Sonoma, California 
Country: USA 
Year: No year on the bottle 
Price: $6.00 

Winery Review: "Distinctive raspberry perfume with lychee, tropical fruit and enticing floral notes. This wine has mouthwatering fruit flavors with a moderately sweet palate."
- Shop Review 

My Review: I was skeptical at first because it is a semi-dry wine but I think it is the perfect blend of dry and sweet. It is very smooth going down. I taste the tropical fruit and floral notes mentioned in the shop review but I do not taste the raspberry flavors. For a semi-sweet wine it is still enjoyable for someone who only likes sweet wines. I would purchase this again. 

I did not try this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment