Sunday, February 10, 2019

Tasting - Carlo Rossi Pink Moscato Sangria


Name: Carlo Rossi Pink Moscato Sangria Wine Specialty Beverage
Variety: California Table Wine
Region: Modesto, California
Country: USA
Year: 2017
Price: $4.00

Winery Review: "Pink Moscato Sangria is a light-bodied, fruity wine Sangria with a smooth finish. This Pink Sangria is a flavorful blend of Moscato with notes of peach and orange. It pairs well with fruits, salads, and cheeses."
- Shop Review

My Review: Pink moscato sangria is the perfect blend of my two favorite things; sangria and pink moscato. This wine is sweet to the taste with fruit hints that remind me of summer but also is thin, not full bodied. This wine can be classified as a desert wine for its sweetness. I enjoy drinking this wine during all seasons, not just summer and for any occasion. I highly recommend buying.

I did not try this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment